Your marketing is only as good as your website.
Marketing your small business effectively online starts with a quality website. So, what makes a “quality” website you ask? Is it flash? And spinning unicorns? We’re going to go with a huge, resounding “No.” and hope you’ll agree. (Though, unicorns are kinda great.)
At Silo88, we take small business web design seriously. Here are a few points to consider when building websites that are lean, mean, lead capturing, selling machines.
- Design for the end user and the search engines. Both want clear, easy paths to follow.
- Use one color that creates a call to action. See those nice blue buttons around our site?
- Graphics and content should work together to quickly give users what they want.
- Keep your forms short and request required information only. More isn’t always better.
- Make it easy for users to contact you. Trackable phone numbers and forms are best.
These are just some of the ways to ensure that your site is built to sell. The design team at Silo88 works to understand your customer and designs websites that speak to their needs.
Are you ready to take your website and online marketing to the next level? Talk with one of our small business web design specialists and together, we’ll map out a plan to start selling more.