Now that you have a website that’s built to sell,
it’s time to market it.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) utilizes what happens on and off your website to guide quality visitors to your products and services. SEO is a long-term strategy that helps you to compete in the organic, or natural, search listings by combing on-page and off-page strategies.
What’s the easiest way to outshine your competitors? Have great content. Searchers have already identified that they have an interest in what you do and sell. So, why not give them great information that is organized, interesting and relevant to their search query?
Having great content is critical to a solid, well-performing SEO campaign. And that content will help to draw searcher attention and the attention of other related websites, blogs and forums. What makes for good SEO? Here are a few key points.
- On-Page optimization includes relevant keywords, site structure, meta tags and content.
- Off-Page optimization includes content strategies for blogging, social media and articles.
- Having quality content gains great links leading to more visibility and more sales.
- SEO is a long-term process. It doesn’t happen overnight and it takes work to stay there.
- Social media sharing and liking help your SEO, too. So, get out there and socialize.
SEO’ing your new website is key to competing in today’s crowded online marketing space. You might be a small business, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be a contender! The team at Silo88 is comprised of local, hard working specialists that live and breathe SEO. But don’t just take our word for it, we’ll prove it with reporting and on-going strategy sessions.
Want to learn more about how your specific business can start ranking higher and securing more leads and sales? Give us a call or drop us a line. Or better yet, schedule a time to meet with us. We’ll bring the doughnuts.